"Safety does not have to be ugly," and this add-on brake lamp proves it. Increase your car's brake light visibility while improving its aesthetics with this Formula One inspired extra rear brake light. The lamp sports an attractive triangular design and an adjustable bracket that fits around the backside of your car's bumper, blending smoothly into its contours. The red light matches your original brake lights. And the bulb has a significantly low power footprint.
1. Open the trunk of your car
2. Remove all screws that hold the inside panel of the trunk cover and pull the panel out
3. Remove all the buttons, pins, clips, and screws if any, before opening the trunk handle back cover
4. Use the 3M sticker to fix the lamp in any convenient crevasse around your plate number
5. Fish the wire through the spaces and connect it to the brake light line
6. Screw the covers back on.